VisualMATH 4D is a graphical calculator and lets you draw graphs of your mathematical functions in 2D, 3D and 4D with a time-variable (t).
- draw graphs with one or two variables like f(x), f(x,y)
- visualize your function in 4 dimensions with a time-variable
- compute value tables
- definite integral and derivative - functions
- matrices, vectors, determinante, inverse, transpose,
- trigonometrical functions like sin, cos, tan, sec
- rounding-functions, floor, ceil, round,
- sum and product-function
- save your functions and make screenshots
- modify your graph-range and set customized color options
- rotate and zoom your graph in three dimensions
- display multiple graphs
The app is easy to use and helps students and engineers to visualize their mathematical functions and it can be used as a professional graphical calculator.
VisualMATH 4D Lite is a free software application from the Teaching & Training Tools subcategory, part of the Education category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2014-12-21. The program can be installed on Android.
VisualMATH 4D Lite (version 4.4) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 8 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.